Like no other trek in Thailand. Trekking in non-touristic areas!
This trip offers a real cultural experience off the beaten track. Mr Chart and his team of experienced guides offer you a unique 1-5 day
trek into the jungles near Pai.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Survive in the jungle using only natural materials such as bamboo and banana leaves.
- Cook traditional food and use ingredients found in nature.
- Learn about animals, insects and flowers of the area.
- Visit a Lisu tribal village with a strong history dating back 200-300 years. It is one of the last villages unaffected by tourism in the area. The guides provide
you with the best insight into hill tribes and their amazing culture.
- Follow naturally created footpaths used by mountain people and animals alike.
* No elephants
* No rafting
You haven't seen the real Thailand until you've trekked
with Mr Chart and Bamboo House!